Author need to format your paper according to the Template carefully, please find the templates listed as follow:
* Abstract Submission ( Only for presenting research at conference, without publishig any paper):You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech.
* Full Paper Submission ( Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review.
* In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method.
* If your paper need to be updated, please send to conference email directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics
4) Plagiarism is prohibited;
Policy on multiple Submission
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
a) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
b) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
c) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
d) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”