6th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Automation Science (ICMEAS 2020) will be held in Moscow, Russia during Oct. 29-31, 2020, which is co-organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers(HKSME) and MIREA - Russian Technological University, sponsored by York University and Fudan University. We warmly welcome prospected authors submit your new research papers to ICMEAS 2020, and share your valuable experiences with all of attendees.
ICMEAS 2020 ANNOUNCEMENT
Considering the current situation of COVID-19, to provide a safe and comfortable academic exchange environment for all participants, the conference committee has decided to Change ICMEAS 2020 to a virtual conference, which will be held online.
SPECIAL SESSION-Electronics in cyber-physical systems (CPS)(MORE INFO.)
Time: 10:00-12:30, Oct. 29, 2020, Moscow Time, UTC/GMT +4
(15:00-17:30, Oct. 29, 2020, Beijing Time, UTC/GMT+8)
Authors can submit manuscripts through electronic submission system or e-mail. After you submit paper, please contact conference specialist to explain that you want to join this special session. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
1. Cyber-physical traffic control system for unmanned vehicles;
2. Blockchain technology for managing the electronic industry;
3. Comprehensive diagnostics of analog-digital devices;
4. Elements layout optimization on printed circuit boards of electronic devices;
5. Thermal regimes investigation of 3D printed units of electronic devices;
6. Artificial neural networks in thermal diagnostics of defects in electronic devices;
7. Vibration shock diagnostics of structural defects of onboard electronic devices;
8. Automated control system of motion parameters during the takeoff run;
9. Influence of node’s reliability indicators on the wireless sensor network operability;
10. Development of the dependability and quality assessment method for the design of radio technical devices;
11. The use of gallium nitride in the “Electromotion” ecosystem;
CONFERENCE AWARD (MORE INFO.)
The ICMEAS committee will select the following Awards during the conference.
Best Student Paper Award1. Everyone within the age of 40 with a doctor degree is eligible for Best Young Scientist Award. Provide a valid certificate from their departments.
2. The applicant is required to submit representative publications (up to 2) and full CV for judges to review. All publications need to provide impact factor, citation and major research contribution.
3. Three researchers will be selected by the conference committee during the conference.
4. Award Application Deadline: Sept. 25, 2020.
Young Scientist AwardsFor every technical session, one best oral presentation will be selected by session chairs according to the originality, applicability, Technical Merit, PPT and English.
Best Oral Presentation Award1. For university students only, Provide a valid certificate from their departments.
2. The first author of the paper registered.
3. Oral Presentation Type.
4. One winners will be selected by the Conference Committee.
Best Poster Award
1. All the accepted and registed poster papers.
Abstract Submission Deadline (Only Presenter):
August 1, 2020
Full paper Submission Deadline (for Author):
August 5, 2020
Notification of Acceptance:
September 5, 2020
September 25, 2020
Oct. 29, 2020
Registration and Conference kits collection
Oct. 30, 2020
Opening Remark+ Keynote Lectures +Technical Sessions
Oct. 31, 2020
Invited Speeches +Technical Tour
ICMEAS 2020 will be held in Moscow, Russia during Oct. 29-31, 2020!
Moscow (Russian: Москва, Moskva) is an 870-year-old iconic, global city, which has played a central role in the development of Russia and the world, as the capital of the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union, and, today, the Russian Federation.