ICMEAS 2017 will be held in The University of Birmingham during Oct. 13-15, 2017..
Specific venue information will be updated soon
By airport: There are six airports in UK
1. London Heathrow Airport: 4 terminals
2. Gatwick Airport: the second biggest airport in UK
3. Edinburgh Airport: only 1 terminal
4. Manchester Airport: 3 terminals
5. Leeds Bradford International Airport: the biggest airport in Yorkshire
6. Birmingham International Airport: 2 terminals
Public transport in the UK includes a comprehensive railway system that allows you to reach almost every smaller or bigger town by train. There are different companies which maintain the national and regional networks. Thus, as always, ticket prices vary considerably. In any case, taking the train is a very relaxed way to travel. Fast trains allow you to easily commute between cities and airports. For instance, it only takes 15 minutes to travel from London Heathrow to the city center.
By bus or metro
bus station in Birmingham
Metro line in Birmingham